Life lessons comes in many forms. Sometimes, these lessons come in the least expected of places.
For instance, these fictional characters can teach us a lot about life, in general.
1. Maeve from West World: Teaches us that a mother's love can make her absolutely invincible.
Image credit: Wired
2. Arya Stark from Game of Thrones: Teaches us that we should always be careful of how we treat others because payback can be a real bitch!
Image credit: Time
3. Sansa Stark from Game of Thrones: It’s not a bad thing when people know that you’re naive. This way, they never suspect what you’re capable of. They never see you coming.
Image credit: WallPaperSite
4. Walter Mitty from The Secret Life of Walter Mitty: Stop dreaming about living your life. Get out there, face your fears and actually live your life!
Image credit: Variety
5. Arnold Shortman from Hey Arnold: Reminds us to always find the good in others, to be selfless, and to help people whenever possible.
Image credit: Vox
6. Samantha Caine aka Charlene Baltimore from The Long Kiss Goodnight: Teaches us that even a badass could use a little help because no one can do everything alone.
Split Image credit: Red Lemonade
7. Leslie Knope from Parks & Recreation: Teaches us that optimism, hope, and insane amounts of hard work can help you accomplish anything.
Image credit: bustle
8. Jim Halpert from The Office: Teaches us to try to see the fun side of work, as well as to never give up on love.
Image credit: Decider
9. Jenna from The Waitress: Reminds us that even when life has kicked the crap out of you, something beautiful and unexpected is waiting, so don't give up!
Image credit: Shameless Pile of Stuff
What fictional character(s) taught you an important life lesson?
*Note: This question originally appeared on Quora.